Monday, March 2, 2009

Flats, Vredehoek

Flats, VredehoekUsually I go out of my way to avoid getting people in the way of the buildings I am photographing. Sometimes there is no way around it.

This a tour group the Cape Town suburb of Vredhoek during the 7th World Congress on Art Deco grabbing what little shade there was out of the South African sun.

This picture also goes a long to explaining why I am a bit hazy about some of the buildings I have photographed. The tour guide is in the right of this photo and as you can see I am on the other site of the road photographing the wrong building and can't hear a word of what he is saying.

Anyone in Cape Town or elsewhere who knows what this building is called, it would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. David the building is called Wexford mansions. Will send an image through regards Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin. I knew a real expert would know the name.

    ReplyDelete